Suggestions?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2013
      Hello, all -

      Wittenberg is setting up a Meditation and Reflection space on campus. Basically it is an interfaith space for all kinds of groups.

      We wanted to put a few shoji screens in the space - something simple to divide the room as needed. Does anyone have any suggestions of where we can get some screens? (They are usually mad out of wood an rice paper, but any suggestions would welcomed!)

      Thanks,

      Suzanne
      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.