The Gatekeepers

  • Gary Klein
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013
      My wife Helen and I saw The Gatekeepers at the Neon last night.  It is a very powerful film -- a documentary consisting of interviews with six men who headed the Israeli intelligence service Shin Bet during the past few decades.  They reflected on their mission and, with hindsight, on their tactics.  I think it is playing all week and I recommend it to those who have a chance to see it.  It is very thought-provoking.

      Gary

      Gary Klein, Ph.D.
      Phone: 937/767-1128
      Cell: 937/238-8281