Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Re:search for shabbat candles

  • Micah Naziri
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 23, 2013
      Krogers has a big box of them. Otherwise, there are beautiful ones that can be ordered from Tz'vat online (e.g. http://www.amazon.com/Handcrafted-Sunset-Jewish-Shabbat-Candles/dp/B001AQ0XS2 )

      Shabbat Shalom.

      On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 1:44 PM, seymour.wexler@... <seymour.wexler@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know where I can find shabbat candles without going very far away from yellow springs? Advise
      seymour.wexler@...

    • Johanna
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 23, 2013
        I have looked for them at Kroger’s recently and not found them, but Meijer’s did have them.  Seymour, I have to still get my parsley and horseradish probably tomorrow and I plan to go to Meijer’s for it.  I can pick you some up if you need me to.  You can message me directly at rebiljoj@..., or call me 767-2311 and let me know.

        Johanna Smith

        Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 1:47 PM
        Subject: Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Re:search for shabbat candles

        Krogers has a big box of them. Otherwise, there are beautiful ones that can be ordered from Tz'vat online (e.g. http://www.amazon.com/Handcrafted-Sunset-Jewish-Shabbat-Candles/dp/B001AQ0XS2 )

        Shabbat Shalom.

        On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 1:44 PM, seymour.wexler@... <seymour.wexler@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know where I can find shabbat candles without going very far away from yellow springs? Advise
        mailto:seymour.wexler%40gmail.com

      • Seymour Wexler

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 23, 2013
            Our local Kroger’s has a good, basic selection of Passover stuff in the back of the store near where the dairy cases are, FYI.

            Johanna

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 23, 2013
              Check by the kosher food section. i don't know if the one on Day-YS has them, but normally Krogers do, and the big one in Beavercreek FOR SURE has big boxes of them.