Re: [yellowspringshavurah] service leader needed

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2013
      I can do it. Suzanne, can you phone me when you leave Sat morning to go unlock Rockford so I don't stand out in the cold?

      David

      On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 9:55 PM, Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...> wrote:

      Hi folks,
      I'll be participating in the rabbi candidate weekend
      at BAS this weekend and will be sorry not to see you all...
      could someone else lead this Saturday?
      See you all soon,

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2013

        Havarim and David,

        I am also not going to be at services this Sat. I have a crew of out of town family staying the weekend.

        David, I can drop off the key for you on my way home tonight or tomorrow (around 5:45) – which do you prefer?

        Suzanne