service leader needed

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2013
      Hi folks,
      I'll be participating in the rabbi candidate weekend
      at BAS this weekend and will be sorry not to see you all...
      could someone else lead this Saturday?
      See you all soon,

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2013

          Havarim and David,

          I am also not going to be at services this Sat. I have a crew of out of town family staying the weekend.

          David, I can drop off the key for you on my way home tonight or tomorrow (around 5:45) – which do you prefer?

          Suzanne