Services tomorrow with supplemental oneg

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2013
      Greetings, all-

      We will be having our regularly scheduled Shabbat morning services tomorrow at Rockford chapel, 10 am. Services will be followed by a vegetarian potluck - and, since this is the first Shabbat of the month, we will have our "supplemental oneg" (for lack of a better term) as well. 2 quiches will be making their appearance.

      Also, no one has signed up to read this week, so if folks want to look over the parasha, it is:

      Ki Tisa Exodus 33:12-34:35
      Exodus 33:12-14/
      Exodus 33:15-17/
      Exodus 33:18-20/

      Hope to see you there - shabbat shalom!

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2013
        Dear Haverim,

        I will probably go tomorrow afternoon (Sunday, March 10) or Tuesday, March 12 to
        Remke bigg's on Highland Avenue in Cincinnati.  Does anyone want me to get a few
        Kosher for Passover items for you?  In my experience bigg's has had the greatest selection of most things that are Kosher for Passover.

        I apologize for the short notice.  Please reply either by tomorrow at 2 pm.  Or you could try calling my cell phone (937)532-5553 and leaving me a voice mail message or text.
        (I am unlikely to answer my cellphone directly, especially while driving!)

        Larry Turyn

        PS  Kroger's on Stroop Road in Kettering may still have quite a few things.  They have Kosher meats, but often you have to wait until just before Passover to get some that doesn't expire before Passover.  Trade Joe's in Kettering might have Kosher for Passover Empire chickens but I'm not sure.
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2013
          what a nice offer!  I'm still too disorganized to decide! :-)