D'var Torah and Torah Reading

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12 7:31 AM
      While I have your attention :

      We need readers/chanters for the Torah service this coming Saturday, as well as a d'var Torah. Please consider signing up to read/chant one of these alyiot:

      16 Feb 13 Terumah
      Entire parasha: Exodus 26:31-27:19

      We need chanters or readers for:

      Exodus 26:31-33/
      Exodus 26:34-36/
      Exodus 26:37-27:2/

      Remember, while it is nice to have the Torah reading chanted, it is not necessary - you may read the Hebrew. I KNOW there are better Hebrew readers than me out there - so, sign up! It's a mitzvah for us all!

      Have a good week,