Fw: Message from Cathy Roma/World House Choir

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: World House Choir <worldhousechoir@...>
    To: worldhousechoir@...
    Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 8:15 AM
    Subject: Message from Cathy Roma

    Dear Potential World House Choir Singers,

    Rehearsals are about to begin to prepare the musical part of the Birthday Celebration for Coretta Scott King on Saturday, April 27. Spread the word to one and all. We want the choir to be balanced and diverse in all ways. Please help distribute flyers, update your facebook pages with the announcement, please do whatever you can to draw people to this exciting endeavor! This is a finite commitment of eight rehearsals--you must make 6 of 8 (everyone must attend the final rehearsal on April 27th in the afternoon). Direct all email inquiries to caroma129@..., better yet, show up, bring friends and family, 11th and 12th grade high school students welcome. Extend a hand. Think global, sing local. Come join us.

    In song and solidarity as together we build our World House [Choir]
    Peace,
    Catherine Roma (Cathy)