Need a d'var and a Torah reader

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2013

      We will be having services this Saturday. We need two volunteers for the d'var and for a Torah reading/chanting:

      Total Parasha is Yitro (Exodus 18:1-20:23)

      We are chanting:

      Exodus 19:1-3/David
      Exodus 19:4-6/
      Exodus 19:7-9/Len

      So, we need a d'var Torah and a chanter/reader for the second aliyah. Any takers?

      All the best,

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
        The below still seems to be true!

        Services tomorrow, 10 am at Rockford - vegetarian / dairy potluck to follow services.

        Shabbat shalom,

        Suzanne