The World House Choir: Jewish Singers Wanted!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013
      Hi Chevre,
      Cathy Roma, the Director of MUSE Cincinnati's Women's Choir, is forming a multicultural choir right here in Yellow Springs, and she is looking for singers
      of all religions, races, orientations and ages.  See below for the blurb about the newly forming choir; let me know if you are interested!
      Thanks so much,
      -c

      A new choir is forming in Yellow Springs, and we need YOU! If you interested in social justice, diversity and peace, this is a great opportunity. The experience will be directed by Cathy Roma, who has been the Director of MUSE Cincinnati's Women's Choir for many years and will be retiring from that endeavor this summer. Rehearsals will be on TUESDAY evenings, with a kick-off concert to correspond with Coretta Scott King's birthday on April 27th. Even if you can't make the concert, the choir will be continuing on with other concert dates in the future. Called "The World House Choir," its mission is "to perform music that motivates and inspires our communities toward justice, diversity and equality, as we strive for and build our web of mutuality."