Services tomorrow

    Message 1 of 135 , Jan 4, 2013
      Hello, everyone-

      Shabbat morning services are scheduled for tomorrow, Jan 5th at 10 am, Rockford chapel. Services are followed by a vegetarian potluck.

      Shabbat shalom,

      Message 135 of 135 , May 19
        Hello folks, we are most likely not going be at services tomorrow – – if we can, we will join you afterwards – – Shabbat shalom!
        -c

        Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it. (The Talmud)

        On May 19, 2017, at 5:33 PM, 'Suzanne A. Smailes' ssmailes@... [yellowspringshavurah] <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hello, everyone-

        We will be having our regularly scheduled Shabbat morning services tomorrow, 10 am, followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck.

        Shabbat shalom,