Agenda for Annual Meeting

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 19 KB
    All,

    Attached is an agenda for tomorrow's meeting (3pm at our house)

    Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2012
      Hi, Chavurim,

      As I mentioned yesterday, due to a previous commitment I cannot be there at 3 pm, but I will try to be there
      as soon as I can.  That is likely to be between 3:30 and 4, but likely closer to 4 than to 3:30.

      Larry Turyn

      Attached is an agenda for tomorrow's meeting (3pm at our house)

      Toni

    • Gaines, Elliot I.
      Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2012
        I had intended to come to the meeting, but was not able to attend.  Sorry.
        Elliot

        Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2012
          We missed you! Stephen will send around minutes--

          Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2012
            Chavurim,

            Temple Sholom will have a Chanukah celebration Sunday, Dec. 9, from 6-8 pm.  There will be a
            potluck dinner and community candle lighting in the social hall.  Please RSVP by Wednesday, Dec. 5,
            if possible.

            If you are not a member of Temple Sholom I would be happy to have you their as my guest(s)!

            Larry Turyn