Services tomorrow morning

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012

      We will be having our regularly scheduled Shabbat morning services tomorrow, 10 am at Rockford chapel, followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck.

      I can't believe it's November!

      Shabbat shalom,

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
        I should add that Len has signed up to chant Torah, so if anyone would like to look over the other parts, here they are:

        Whole Torah reading for 3 Nov 12: Vayera Genesis 21:1-22:24

        We are reading:

        Genesis 21:1-3/
        Genesis 21:4-6/Len)
        Genesis 21:7-9/