Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Yom Kippur Gratitude and Thanks

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2012
      So sorry to hear about your cold!  Thanks for all your kind words about our ruach, you know you can come back any time!!!
      Do let us know if you are ever at loose ends and want to come spend a Saturday...
      And thanks again.  Happy Sukkot!
      Fondly,

      From: Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...>;
      From: David Seitz <seitz.david@...>
      Subject: Re: Yom Kippur
      To: "Antonia Dosik" <tdosik@...>
      Cc: "Steve Klaper" <yuchia@...>, "cheryl levine" <clevineys@...>, "Mary Gilhuly" <mgk@...>, "Len Kramer" <lenkramer@...>, "Stephen Green" <sgreen150@...>
      Date: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 9:41 AM

      Steve,
      I would like to echo Toni's comments. We heard you there underneath the melodies, but you have also taught us how to fish.
      And I will kvell that it was my son Josh on the keyboard, including melodies of his own for our meditations.

      Best regards,
      David

      On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Antonia Dosik <tdosik@...> wrote:
      Steve,

      Our Kol Nidre services last night were wonderful in no small measure to your inspiration and help.  Led by Cheryl with help from David (and two guitar players and a keyboard) we had an amazing service.  The prayer book you gave us continues to inspire and we could all hear you "singing along" with us.

      Thank you again for being such a good teacher and giving us the wherewithall to continue on our own.