Fwd: {Little Minyan} Sukkot Potluck & Bonfire at the Cohens' - October 6 - see schedule below...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 5:59 AM
      See below!
      -c

      --- On Thu, 9/27/12, Jessica Shimberg <jkshimberg@...> wrote:

      Please share with your hevre!
      Jessica
      Jessica K. Shimberg
      614.459.9593 (home)
      614.592.9593 (cell)

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: randi cohen <randicohen@...>
      Date: September 27, 2012 8:55:32 PM EDT
      Subject: {Little Minyan} Sukkot Potluck & Bonfire at the Cohens' - October 6 - see schedule below...

      Please Come to Our Sukkot Potluck and Bonfire

      Saturday October 6  in the backyard of our house 90 Westwood Rd. - Columbus 43214

      4:30 p.m.  Bring a gourd or fruit (or something?!) to decorate our sukkah

      5:00 p.m.  We’ll celebrate the harvest with a short Sukkot service

      5:30 p.m.   We’ll share a scrumptious potluck dinner

      6:30 p.m.   We’ll light 100 candles and our backyard bonfire, eat s’mores,  and sing folksongs.

      Hope for good weather because IF IT’S RAINING or SOGGY, THE WHOLE EVENT IS CANCELLED.

      If in doubt, call us at 263-3851

      Bill and Randi Cohen