Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Some confusion about "registering" for Little Minyan

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2012
      Suzanne,
      OK, that sounds appropriate. I guess I just needed permission to do only that.
      So thanks!

      David

      On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Suzanne A. Smailes <ssmailes@...> wrote:

      David et al.,

      I filled out the required fields (name, email, phone) and then under the Questions/Comments box at the very bottom, introduced myself as a member of the YS Havurah and that I would be attending only the Mon morning RH, and that I looked forward to meeting them.  J

      Suzanne

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2012
        That's exactly what I did!