Services tomorrow

    Message 1 of 127 , Jul 6, 2012
      Hello, everyone-

      We will be having our regularly scheduled Shabbat morning service tomorrow, 10 am at the Rockford Chapel. Services are followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck.

      It is going to be very hot, and while Rockford does have overhead fans, there is no air conditioning, so please dress comfortably for the weather!

      Shabbat shalom,

      Message 127 of 127 , Mar 3

        Hello, everyone –

        Services tomorrow, 10 am, Rockford chapel followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck!

        Shabbat shalom,