services tomorrow

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2012
      ...10 am Rockford Chapel with vegetarian/dairy potluck after! Shabbat shalom, suzanne
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2012
        whoops! forgot to let you all know that we will not be at services tomorrow, and would appreciate if someone else could lead--
        have a wonderful shabbat and weekend!

        ***Email is not secure, may not be read every day,
        and should not be used for urgent
         concerns***

        ...10 am Rockford Chapel with vegetarian/dairy potluck after! Shabbat shalom, suzanne

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2012
          Gary has let me know that he will not be able to attend services tomorrow either.