meeting on Sunday

    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2012
      Just a reminder that we are meeting on Sunday at 11 am at our house (315 Kingsfield Court) to make a plan for the High Holidays.

      We'll have some bagels, coffee, etc.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2012
        Daniele and I are sorry we will not be able to make the meeting as we will be out of town.

        David

        On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Antonia Dosik <tdosik@...> wrote:

        Just a reminder that we are meeting on Sunday at 11 am at our house (315 Kingsfield Court) to make a plan for the High Holidays.

        We'll have some bagels, coffee, etc.

      • Celia Diamond
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2012
          Thanks -- I'll be there!  Didn't I say I'd bring lox?

          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2012
            Uh huh, yup, you sure did.
            And don't you think I forgot about that.
            It's the only reason I'm coming, lol.
            :-)

            Positive Perspectives, Inc. (Springfield Location)

            Positive Perspectives, Inc. (Fairborn Location)

            ***Email is not secure, may not be read every day,
            and should not be used for urgent concerns***