Wow! Service Last Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2007
      I just wanted to thank everyone who helped make the service last Saturday a roaring success.  It was so wonderful to have the place filled!  My out of town friends were so generous to brave the snow...and the food was wonderful...and I got so many compliments on what amounted to the kavanah and ruach of our group.  I LOVE praying with all of you.  You guys are the best.
      Thanks again,
      Cheryl

      Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...> wrote:
      Wow! I have recently heard from a trustworthy source (o.k., Randi) that the Feminyan is planning to come this Saturday as well.  And two more have confirmed from my Residency.  And Barb Bernstein is coming, maybe with Stan.  And my Dad will be here to see Ben dance.  I'm counting at least 11 extra people PLUS the Feminyan.

      We'll need food, people!!

      Stephen and I are bringing lox and bagels and herring
      Johanna is bringing Challah and Greek Salad
      Seth is bringing a kugel
      Suzanne is bringing deviled eggs and another challah
      Linda is bringing a dessert tray

      Can you let us know what you are bringing so we can fill in the gaps?  That'd be great.
      Wow.  We're gonna fill the house!

      www.positiveperspec tivescounseling. com