Re: [yellowspringshavurah] new prayer book

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9 7:33 AM
      I hope Liana gets well, soon!

      I was at the Purim celebratio at Temple Sholom.  By the way, I don't plan to take the
      field trip tomorrow.  See you next week!
      Larry Turyn

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 9 8:09 AM

        Just so everyone knows< the field trip is for next week< I believe.

        Suzanne

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 9 3:33 PM
          (thanks, Suzanne!)

          Positive Perspectives, Inc. (Springfield Location)

          Positive Perspectives, Inc. (Fairborn Location)

          ***Email is not secure, may not be read every day,
          and should not be used for urgent concerns***