Fw: Fwd: Your Help on Tuesday, March 6 Election Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: Larry Turyn <larry.turyn@...>
    To: boismortier99@...
    Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2012 11:57 PM
    Subject: Fwd: Your Help on Tuesday, March 6 Election Day

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: Al Denman <adenman@...>
    Date: March 4, 2012 6:16:51 PM EST
    To: Eric Friedland <efriedland@...>

    Eric,

    If you're located in Montgomery County, I put in more than a good word for
    Sharen.  She won't please us on every vote, but if she makes it to Congress,
    I think we'll feel well represented.

    Al

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: "Neuhardt, Sharen" <Sharen.Neuhardt@...>
    Date: February 29, 2012 3:11:14 PM EST
    To: "Neuhardt, Sharen" <Sharen.Neuhardt@...>
    Subject: Your Help on Tuesday, March 6 Election Day

    Many of you have asked me about ways you could help me in my Congressional campaign.  The primary is next Tuesday, March 6 (Super Tuesday).  I’ve attached copies of two postcards which are being mailed to registered Democratic voters in Montgomery and Greene Counties.  (These two counties make up 98% of the new OH-10 Congressional District.)

    It would be a big help to me if you would be willing to forward these attachments to anyone on your personal email list who lives in Montgomery or Greene Counties and who may be a Democrat and let them know that I’m running, that you know me, and that it would be great if they would keep me in mind when they go to vote.  Personal contacts are the single biggest way to get votes, and I’m hoping that this virtual email campaign will produce results!

    Please don’t feel under any pressure to do this, but if you think you can help, your emails would be great.

    Just let me know if you have any questions.

    Sharen