Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Kudos all around...

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 16, 2011
      YES!

      Toni and Len
      On Dec 16, 2011, at 1:19 PM, Cheryl Levine wrote:

      Just wanted to express my appreciation for Celia's willingness to take on some of the organizing duties for the Havurah.  Way to go, Celia!
      Also want to give a shout-out to our unassuming hero Suzanne, who has been quietly and effectively keeping us afloat for some years now.  I know we have all benefited from her organization, her willingness to go that extra mile and her archival mind.
      Thank goodness we still have her...and one more besides! :-)
      Happy Chanukah to you both, and to all--

      ***Email is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be used for urgent concerns***

    • Celia Diamond

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2011

          Ah, the archival mind takes centuries to develop, Grasshopper….

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 25, 2011
            That was funny Suzanne!