Kudos all around...

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 16, 2011
      Just wanted to express my appreciation for Celia's willingness to take on some of the organizing duties for the Havurah.  Way to go, Celia!
      Also want to give a shout-out to our unassuming hero Suzanne, who has been quietly and effectively keeping us afloat for some years now.  I know we have all benefited from her organization, her willingness to go that extra mile and her archival mind.
      Thank goodness we still have her...and one more besides! :-)
      Happy Chanukah to you both, and to all--

      ***Email is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be used for urgent concerns***

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 16, 2011

            Ah, the archival mind takes centuries to develop, Grasshopper….

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 25, 2011
              That was funny Suzanne!