services reminder and need a challah

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2011
      Hello, all -

      This is your reminder that we have services tomorrow, 10 am, Rockford chapel followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck.

      Also, can someone volunteer to bring a challah?

      Shabbat shalom,

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2011
        To tag on...it doesn't look like we are going to be there, so if someone could plan to lead services, that would be great.
        Have a wonderful Shabbas!

        ***Email is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be used for urgent concerns***

        This is your reminder that we have services tomorrow, 10 am, Rockford chapel followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck.

        Also, can someone volunteer to bring a challah?

        Shabbat shalom,

        Suzanne

      • Celia Diamond