Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Yom Kippur Break-the-Fast

  • Celia Diamond
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 6, 2011
      Thanks -- see you there.

      On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 6:26 PM, Elliot Gaines <elliot.gaines@...> wrote:

      I am planning to be there, and I will bring something.
      Elliot

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 6, 2011
        i can bring sliced tomatos and cucs if nobody else has claimed that yet!! Anybody bringing fruit?

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 7, 2011
          we are bringing cream cheese, tomatoes and onions.

          ***Email is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be used for urgent concerns***