Re: [yellowspringshavurah] An Interesting Opportunity

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2011
      Cheryl,

      Find out more.  What is Four Seasons, by the way?

      Toni

      On Aug 29, 2011, at 9:53 PM, Cheryl Levine wrote:

      Hey, I'm wondering if others would be interested in taking some of our ruach to others?

      Look at this:

      SERVICES AT FOUR SEASONS

      Four Seasons of Dayton is looking for volunteers interested in conducting a short Shabbat service or other Jewish holiday services. You can do this mitzvah once a month, or once a year…but we need YOU!!!! For more information please call Kim Brown, Activity Director at 837-2651 Ext. 250

      I'm going to find out more about it.

      ***Email is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be used for urgent concerns***