Tanzania blog

  • Elliot Gaines
    Message 1 of 57 , Aug 6, 2011

      Here is the link for the Tanzania blog: http://tanzania-lkenyon.blogspot.com/
      Postings come up as the most recent, so you will need to go to the beginning if you want to follow the progression of events including Jane Goodall and Gombe.  I will eventually post photos from the safari with lots of elephants, giraffes, antelopes, etc.
      see you all soon.
      Elliot

    • Abi Katz
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 20
        OK david, I will do that, I am still packing and will stop by in just a bit

        Sent from my iPad

        On Feb 20, 2015, at 5:42 PM, "David Seitz seitz.david@... [yellowspringshavurah]" <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Abi,
        You could drop it off at our house, 616 Xenia, green house, red door, yellow sun. We're home, just ring the bell.

        Regards,
        David

        On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Abi Katz abi.katz@... [yellowspringshavurah] <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hi, I am not going to be at services tomorrow, but I do have challah.  I left a couple messages, and not sure what to do as I am about to leave town.  I am thinking that I will leave it on my door knob in a plastic bag...
        so if someone can come get it... or call me in the next hour or so I can drop it off someplace...
        -- abi 510-502-0873

        Sent from my iPad

        On Feb 20, 2015, at 5:23 PM, "'Suzanne A. Smailes' ssmailes@... [yellowspringshavurah]" <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hello, everyone-

        Services tomorrow, 10 am, Rockford Chapel followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck.

        Shabbat shalom!