Tanzania blog

  • Elliot Gaines
    Message 1 of 89 , Aug 6, 2011

      Here is the link for the Tanzania blog: http://tanzania-lkenyon.blogspot.com/
      Postings come up as the most recent, so you will need to go to the beginning if you want to follow the progression of events including Jane Goodall and Gombe.  I will eventually post photos from the safari with lots of elephants, giraffes, antelopes, etc.
      see you all soon.
      Elliot

      Message 89 of 89 , Feb 5 8:55 AM

        This is your reminder that we have Shabbat morning services tomorrow, 10 am, Rockford Chapel. Services are followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck. I hope to see you there!

        Shabbat shalom,