Tanzania blog

  • Elliot Gaines
    Message 1 of 135 , Aug 6 11:21 AM

      Here is the link for the Tanzania blog: http://tanzania-lkenyon.blogspot.com/
      Postings come up as the most recent, so you will need to go to the beginning if you want to follow the progression of events including Jane Goodall and Gombe.  I will eventually post photos from the safari with lots of elephants, giraffes, antelopes, etc.
      see you all soon.
      Elliot

      Message 135 of 135 , May 19
        Hello folks, we are most likely not going be at services tomorrow – – if we can, we will join you afterwards – – Shabbat shalom!
        -c

        Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it. (The Talmud)

        On May 19, 2017, at 5:33 PM, 'Suzanne A. Smailes' ssmailes@... [yellowspringshavurah] <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hello, everyone-

        We will be having our regularly scheduled Shabbat morning services tomorrow, 10 am, followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck.

        Shabbat shalom,