Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Services tomorrow

  • Elliot Gaines
    Message 1 of 74 , Jun 3, 2011
      Shabbot shalom,
          My sister died last night.  I am hoping there is a minyan tomorrow.  She was 63 and this was very unexpected.

      Elliot

      Message 74 of 74 , Jul 31
        Thanks for letting us know!
        -c

        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

        Cheryl Levine, Psy.D.

        On Jul 31, 2015, at 2:01 PM, David Seitz seitz.david@... [yellowspringshavurah] <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        The Seitz/Norman family will not be able to attend tomorrow. Sorry, everyone.

        David

        On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 1:55 PM, 'Suzanne A. Smailes' ssmailes@... [yellowspringshavurah] <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hello, everyone-

        We will be having our regularly scheduled Shabbat morning service tomorrow at 10 am, Rockford chapel. A vegetarian/dairy potluck will follow the services.

        Shabbat shalom,

        Writing Programs Director