  • Leonard Kramer
    Nov 3, 2009
      VISION YELLOW SPRINGS MIAMI TOWNSHIP All – for those of you who couldn’t attend any of the Workshops last week or those who have additional ideas, please see below...

      Greetings Vision Workshop Participants,
      We know and apologize that conditions weren't always optimum given the tight quarters and unexpectedly large turnout at some sessions, but hope that you got into the spirit of the work.

      If there are additional Ideas For the Future that you wish to convey, please:

      Click here to visit our website page where you can submit your ideas directly to ACP  <http://www.yso.com/index.php?page=email-your-ideas-for-the-future>

      All submissions received by 9 am Monday, November 9th will be considered as we move toward the next phase of the work. There will be no direct response.

      Thank you for taking the opportunity to voice your ideas. We are looking forward to working with you to BUILD A VISION on December 9th.

      Please continue to check back at the Village web site www.yso.com <http://www.yso.com>  for current information.
      Fred Bartenstein & Linda Rudawski
      Co-Chairs, VISION Steering Committee

      ------ End of Forwarded Message