1862Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Services tomorrow and a reminder

    Jul 18, 2014
      Yaaay!
      And I had a Jay sighting and an Abi sighting so I am really psyched! Looking forward to seeing everyone after all this time gallivanting!
      -c

      "Engage!"
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 18, 2014, at 4:39 PM, "'Suzanne A. Smailes' ssmailes@... [yellowspringshavurah]" <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello, everyone-

      We will be having our regularly scheduled Shabbat morning services tomorrow at 10 am, Rockford Chapel. Services are followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck.

      In addition, Nance Parent is having an opening at the YS Art Gallery for her photography (called Phyllis’s Show) – it’s from 6 pm – 9 pm. The address is:

      Yellow Springs Arts Council

      111 Corry St, Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387

      Shabbat shalom,