1856Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Services this Saturday?

    Jul 4, 2014
      In addition, Josh and Daniele cannot attend, so I don't think the Seitz/Norman family will be there as well.
      I propose we offfically cancel this Sat and not leave Larry guessing again.

      David

      On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 5:12 PM, 'Suzanne A. Smailes' ssmailes@... [yellowspringshavurah] <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello, everyone-

      As far as I know, Toni, Len, Cheryl, Steve, Ben and Sam are still in Europe. My dad’s birthday is the 4th of July, so I always head for Wooster for the party, so I won’t be at services this Saturday. Are other people planning on being there? If so, do you need my key?

      I know we were short last services as well, so I’m not sure what you did. Any thoughts?

      Thanks,