      From: "'Suzanne A. Smailes' ssmailes@... [yellowspringshavurah]" <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
      To: "yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com" <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, July 3, 2014 5:12 PM
      Subject: [yellowspringshavurah] Services this Saturday?

      Hello, everyone-

      As far as I know, Toni, Len, Cheryl, Steve, Ben and Sam are still in Europe. My dad’s birthday is the 4th of July, so I always head for Wooster for the party, so I won’t be at services this Saturday. Are other people planning on being there? If so, do you need my key?

      I know we were short last services as well, so I’m not sure what you did. Any thoughts?

      Thanks,