1834Re: [yellowspringshavurah] IMPORTANT: Patient at Friends Care Rehab Unit in Need of Visits

    Apr 23, 2014
      mmm...correction.. our worship music. (insert sheepish grin here)

      On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 8:57 PM, David Seitz <seitz.david@...> wrote:
      Cheryl and others,
      I would be glad to visit Gary Reimers with others and, if he was interested, sing some of your worship music. Would anyone want to join me/us for that?
      Just a thought...

      David

      On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 4:58 PM, Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...> wrote:

      Thanks Seymour!!