      Subject: Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Services this Saturday - volunteers needed
      To: "yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com" <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "<yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>" <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, December 4, 2013, 7:30 PM

      Stephen said he would do the
      d'var!(No, really!) 😊-c

      "Engage!"Sent from my
      iPhone
      On Dec 4, 2013, at 12:38 PM, <ssmailes@...>
      wrote:

      Hello, everyone- We will be having our regularly
      scheduled services this coming Saturday. We need some
      volunteers to read/chant Torah, prepare a d'var
      Torah and for someone to bring a challah/bread.
      Now is your chance to try something you may not ordinarily
      do! The Torah reading is:
       07-Dec-2013
      Vayigash
      Genesis 44:18-45:27
      Genesis 44:18-20
      /Genesis 44:21-23/
      Genesis 44:24-26/ I am not going to be there for
      services, but I will come at 9:30 to help set up.  I hope everyone enjoys their
      very bright menorahs tonight! Suzanne
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic