1778Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Help & Favour Needed!!!

  • Celia Diamond
    Nov 27, 2013

      That's OK,  I knew you'd never spell "favor" that way.

      On Nov 27, 2013 4:46 PM, "Cheryl Levine" <clevineys@...> wrote:

      Hi Chevre! Yes, I've had my first email hacker. Fun fun! Thanks for your concern, my password has been changed!
      Chag Sameach!
      -c

      "Engage!"
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 27, 2013, at 11:50 AM, Larry Turyn <boismortier99@...> wrote:

      Thank you, Suzanne! I guess this was a variant on a scam played on grandparents by phone.

      Subject: Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Help & Favour Needed!!!
      To: "Ys havurah" <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, November 27, 2013, 10:49 AM

      Uh, oh, it looks like Cheryl's email was used by
      spammers...

      I am pretty sure she is not in the Ukraine!

      Suzanne
      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO
      Mobile.

      From: Cheryl Levline <clevineys@...>

      Sender:
      <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:30:35 +0100
      To:
      <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo:
      <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [yellowspringshavurah] Help &
      Favour Needed!!!

      I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform
      anyone about My trip to Ukraine, Am In Ukraine to see my ill
      cousin she is suffering from Kidney disease and must undergo
      Kidney transplant to save her life the condition is
      critical.
      Kidney transplant is very expensive here, so i want to
      transfer her back home to have the surgery implemented. I
      really need to take care of this now but my credit card
      can't work here. I traveled with little money due to the
      short time I had to prepare
      for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is
      right now. I need a loan of $2,150 USD from you and
      I'll reimburse you at my return. I will really
      appreciate whatever amount you can come up with, Let me know
      if you can be of help.

      Best regards,

      Cheryl B. Levine, Psy.D.

      Positive Perspectives,