1774Help & Favour Needed!!!

  • Cheryl Levline
    Nov 27, 2013

      I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about My trip to Ukraine, Am In Ukraine to see my ill cousin she is suffering from Kidney disease and must undergo Kidney transplant to save her life the condition is critical.

      Kidney transplant is very expensive here, so i want to transfer her back home to have the surgery implemented. I really need to take care of this now but my credit card can't work here. I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now. I need a loan of $2,150 USD from you and I'll reimburse you at my return. I will really appreciate whatever amount you can come up with, Let me know if you can be of help.
      Best regards,