1762Re: [yellowspringshavurah] In today's NY Times

    Oct 18, 2013
      Stephen showed it to me while I was in the shower today, lol.
      Trust Mori to make the NYTimes! :-)
      Maybe he'll put Yellow Springs on the map too...
      Awesome stuff.

      On Friday, October 18, 2013 9:17 AM, Antonia Dosik <tdosik@...> wrote:

      As usual, I was reading the New York Times this morning (Friday) and as I turned the pages of the first section, I noticed a familiar face. Mori Rothman's photo is prominently featured in a very interesting story about young American Jews learning Arabic.

      For those of you who don't know Mori, he is the eldest son of good friends of ours, Randi and Jay Rothman. He grew up in Yellow Springs and now lives in Israel.

      The story is quite interesting in its own right. Len and I think that this is the first time we have ever seen someone we know in the New York Times.