1736Re: [yellowspringshavurah] This Saturday?

    Sep 6, 2013
      I have prepared one of the aliyah. Josh is sick right now, but he would have run at a cross country meet if he was well.
      As Suzanne pointed out, we may be too late to cancel.
      So Daniele and I will plan to be there.

      David

      On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...> wrote:

      Hi Chevre,
      There has been some noise about folks being "serviced out"--
      Are you feeling that way?
      Should we cancel services this Saturday?
      I think there are a good many that are likely to opt out.