1734Re: Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH

    Sep 6, 2013
      Did anyone answer the Siffs about the number/amount of bagels and cream cheese for the break fast?
      And do we need to have any other main dishes?
      Thanks to Toni and Len for the flowers for RH, and thanks in advance
      for the lox for break fast.

      From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
      Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
      To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

      The schedule for the services was already run in last week’s paper – I asked them to run it through Yom Kippur, which I assume they will do.

      Break-fast arrangements?  I will order 2 quiches from Current Cuisine – is that enough? anything else? Bagel and lox plate?

      Suzanne