1731Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH

  • Leonard Kramer
    Sep 4, 2013
      Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH Great!  I would expect 15-20 people, so maybe 20 or 2 dozen?  Do we still need cream cheese?

      From: <specialsherpa@...>
      Date: 04 Sep 2013 12:20:57 -0700
      To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH

      Siffs will bring bagels, etc.! How many?

      --- In yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com, <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH   We can bring lox for break-fast if someone else will bring bagels, cream cheese, etc.

      Len

      From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
      Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
      To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

      The schedule for the services was already run in last week’s paper – I asked them to run it through Yom Kippur, which I assume they will do.

      Break-fast arrangements?  I will order 2 quiches from Current Cuisine – is that enough? anything else? Bagel and lox plate?

      Suzanne