      From: Suzanne A. Smailes
      Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 9:47 AM
      To: yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Elliot Gaines; David Seitz
      Subject: RE: [yellowspringshavurah] High Holidays Panic

      Both RH and YK services start at 10 am. See schedule below. They also have erev services, but I didn’t copy those since we are having them. More info at their site at http://www.littleminyan.org/

      The website says that they would like people to sign up, but I am not finding the link to do so… Anyone else see it?

      Rosh Hashanah Shacharit/Morning Service 5774

      WhenThu, September 5, 10am – 12pm

      WhereLittle Minyan Prayer Space at Covenant Presbyterian Church, 2070 Ridgecliff Road, Columbus, OH 43221 (map)

      Yom Kippur

      WhenSaturday, Sep 14, 2013

      WhereLittle Minyan Prayer Space at Covenant Presbyterian Church, 2070 Ridgecliff Road, Columbus, OH 43221 (map)

      DescriptionThe Little Minyan offers a full day of services and activities designed to allow both communal and individual reflection and teshuvah/turnin​g as we move into the new year with a refreshed and refocused kavannah/intent​ion. Whether you are new to our kehilla/communi​ty or a long-time member, please sign up using the form on our website (littleminyan.o​rg). Tentative Schedule for 5774:

      10:00am – 12:30pm - Yom Kippur Shacharit Service

      12:40pm – 1:30pm - Yizkor Service Afternoon –

      Opportunities for Reflection

      4:30pm – 5:20pm - Mincha/Afternoo​n Torah Activity

      5:30pm – 6:20pm - Ne’ilah/Conclud​ing Service

      6:20pm – 6:30pm - Havdalah

      6:30pm – 8:30pm - Break Fast Potluck