1708Re: [yellowspringshavurah] High Holidays Panic

  • Gaines, Elliot I.
    Aug 8, 2013
      glad to play.  will need the music and  rehearsal though.

      best,
      Elliot

      On Aug 8, 2013, at 10:33 AM, Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...>
       wrote:

      Hi Folks!
      The High Holidays are coming up fast!! Rosh Hashana begins on September 4th!
      If I remember correctly, last year we did the "Erev" services
      for both Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur (the Kol Nidre Service).
      Is that right?

      And we went to alternative locations on the morning of the first, second,
      (or only) day? Some of us went to the Little Minyan?
      To be followed by a community break fast at the end of Yom Kippur?
      What am I forgetting?

      I'm looking at the calendar and feeling a bit panicky. I will only have about
      two weeks to prepare this year, and some of this time I will be away.  I'm
      feeling like this won't be enough time! I don't know if Elliot and Josh
      are still available to play their instruments, and whether David is still available
      to co-sing Kol Nidre...

      What's the scoop with everyone? What are we up to this year?