1707Re: [yellowspringshavurah] High Holidays Panic

  • Len
    Aug 8, 2013
      Cheryl, Suzanne, and all,

      My minimum (and satisfactory) services are Erev RH, Erev YK and Nielah/Break fast if that helps.

      Len

      On Aug 8, 2013, at 11:02 AM, "Suzanne A. Smailes" <ssmailes@...> wrote:

      Cheryl,

      I was supposed to email you and hadn’t had the chance to do so. We talked about the HH services last Shabbat. We all agreed last year went very well and were happy with the amount of services. I spoke to David and he said he was willing to co-sing Kol Nidre. He was going to ask Josh if he could play (and thought that he would probably agree to it). Elliot wasn’t at services, so I don’t know his availability.

      We did the erev services along with a short neilah service before the break-fast.

      The real question is what are you up to?  Are you willing to lead? I think anything we do together would be meaningful.

      Also, depending on your answer, can Steve contact the Rockford folks and reserve the room(s)?

      Suzanne