1698RE: [yellowspringshavurah] The Rothman's are coming-Service Leader Needed

    Jun 26, 2013

      Or Daniele, will you open? (Sorry, I haven’t had my morning cup of coffee yet….)

      Suzanne

      From: yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com [mailto:yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Seitz
      Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:44 AM
      To: yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [yellowspringshavurah] The Rothman's are coming-Service Leader Needed

      I'm out of town as well-- till 7/20. Daniele, alas, will still be here.

      David

      On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:32 AM, Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...> wrote:

      Yes big BUMMER here too, but we will be in Chicago visiting

      our cousins...glad you are back though!

      Between David and the others, I'm sure there will

      be enough service leaders to go around...

      See you when we get back if not before.

      Fondly,