1575Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Passover items wanted?

    Mar 9, 2013
      Dear Haverim,

      I will probably go tomorrow afternoon (Sunday, March 10) or Tuesday, March 12 to
      Remke bigg's on Highland Avenue in Cincinnati.  Does anyone want me to get a few
      Kosher for Passover items for you?  In my experience bigg's has had the greatest selection of most things that are Kosher for Passover.

      I apologize for the short notice.  Please reply either by tomorrow at 2 pm.  Or you could try calling my cell phone (937)532-5553 and leaving me a voice mail message or text.
      (I am unlikely to answer my cellphone directly, especially while driving!)

      Larry Turyn

      PS  Kroger's on Stroop Road in Kettering may still have quite a few things.  They have Kosher meats, but often you have to wait until just before Passover to get some that doesn't expire before Passover.  Trade Joe's in Kettering might have Kosher for Passover Empire chickens but I'm not sure.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic