1459Book Buriel

    Oct 3, 2012
      Hello!  Just thought you'd like to know in case you have anything you'd like to dispose of in this way...also, is there anything we need to clean out for the Havurah?

      BOOK BURIAL - Beth Abraham
      Sunday, October 7 - 11:00 am
      Join us as we conduct a book burial ceremony at our cemetery for our many sacred books and ritual items that can no longer be used. Our tradition teaches us that these items cannot be thrown away, but must be treated with respect and buried in a Jewish cemetery. The service contains readings, songs and prayer and will be led by Rabbi Barsky and Cantor Raizen, with the help of the religious school children.