1355Re: [yellowspringshavurah] meeting on Sunday

  • Celia Diamond
    May 2, 2012
      Right -- pickled smoked salmon is something almost everyone lox.  ;>)

      On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 9:21 PM, Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...> wrote:

      Uh huh, yup, you sure did.
      And don't you think I forgot about that.
      It's the only reason I'm coming, lol.
      :-)

      Positive Perspectives, Inc. (Springfield Location)

      Positive Perspectives, Inc. (Fairborn Location)

      ***Email is not secure, may not be read every day,
      and should not be used for urgent concerns***