Re: Is it possible to maintain user data through out Yahoo Merchants navigations

  • drewfr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2008
      --- In ydn-store@yahoogroups.com, "Victor Ho" <vichoty@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I have a setup in which our customers would first go to our website,
      > and when they are ready to shop, they are directed to the Yahoo
      > Merchants Url. At the end of the transaction, the Real-Time order
      > export would fulfill the order.
      >
      > I'd like to be able to pass user data from the beginning of the entry
      > point of Yahoo Merchants to the script that gets executed at the end
      > of the transaction, either via cookies or Url parameters.
      >
      > Does anyone know how this can be achieved?
      >
      > Thanks
      > -Victor

      This is exactly what I'm wanting to do also. I gather information for
      customizing products within my main site, and want to pass that over
      to Yahoo once the purchase process begins. Please include me on any
      replies.

      Thanks, Drew
    • skopke007
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2008
        --- In ydn-store@yahoogroups.com, "drewfr" <drew@...> wrote:

        > --- In ydn-store@yahoogroups.com, "Victor Ho" <vichoty@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > I have a setup in which our customers would first go to our website,
        > > and when they are ready to shop, they are directed to the Yahoo
        > > Merchants Url. At the end of the transaction, the Real-Time order
        > > export would fulfill the order.
        > >
        > > I'd like to be able to pass user data from the beginning of the entry
        > > point of Yahoo Merchants to the script that gets executed at the end
        > > of the transaction, either via cookies or Url parameters.
        > >
        > > Does anyone know how this can be achieved?
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > > -Victor
        > >

        > This is exactly what I'm wanting to do also. I gather information for
        > customizing products within my main site, and want to pass that over
        > to Yahoo once the purchase process begins. Please include me on any
        > replies.
        >
        > Thanks, Drew

        I have a similar interest also in a site that I'm currently developing
        for my company's merchant site. I need the variable data to be
        uploaded to our own ftp site, but the transaction to be handled by
        Yahoo Merchant site. Hopefully someone can respond to this need.

        Thanks,
        Shawn