How to access just the Shopping Cart and Checkout portions of Yahoo Merchant

  • Harry Forsdick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      Hello,

      I am new to Yahoo and this group.

      I have developed a web site on which I want to sell products.

      I don't want to use all of the mechanisms of Yahoo Merchant -- only the shopping cart and checkout mechanisms.

      I have figured out how to use the product manager to add my products and have successfully gone through the sequence of add product to cart, checkout from my web site, by reverse engineering the add product button click and embedding the cart/checkout in an iframe.  I have also figured out a way to get the product and continue shopping links in the shopping cart to go back to the proper place in my web site.

      I have one remaining problem:  How to get the last "continue" (I think that is what it is labeled) button to return to some place in my web site, rather than put up the Yahoo Merchant generic store web page.

      Can anybody suggest how I can do this?

      Is there a description of all of the entries into Yahoo Merchant so that I could call various sub parts of it from my web site?

      Thanks,

           Harry

      --
      Harry Forsdick
      781.861.6149 (home)  781.799.6002 (cell)